Minimum technical requirements
- System resources: 2GB RAM, 1GB in disk space
- Internet access with ports 443, 5671 and 5672 open between the agent and the Internet*
- Bandwidth: approx. 3 GB/mo/device (varies)
- Windows 11, 10, Vista, 8, 7 SP1. Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2 & 2008 R2
- .NET Framework v4.6.1, Sysmon v10.42, WMF (Powershell) v5.1, TLS v1.2
- * Windows 7 requires port 1883 to Microsoft
- macOS: Catalina 10.15+
Linux Servers operate on many different variants and distributions. As a general rule, CYDEF aims to offer support whenever possible, especially for modern builds. For the best results, please provide your list of in use versions to the CYDEF customer success team and they will be happy to reply back with the support status.
We currently support distributions built with Ubuntu v18 or higher, Red Hat RHEL 7 or higher, Kali 2022, Majaro 19 or higher and any distribution such as Arch Linux built with the Linux Kernel 5 or higher.
There may be cases where a specific installation on Linux will require some technical assistance from CYDEF in order to succeed. CYDEF is happy to provide this assistance free of charge for any of the above supported platforms.